• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR! <3 Here's the next MVP/Axiom release batch

DiscGolfTeeSigns.com

* Ace Member *
Hiya DGR!!

It's so nice to see you back from the SQL grave. As a token of our appreciation for this place I've got some news that hasn't been shared elsewhere in its entirety.

MVP and Axiom will be announcing the following releases tomorrow (Friday 8/29) for a September 12th release.

- Proton Tesla
- Soft Neutron Envy (regular production y'all!)
- Axiom Artist Series: Mike Inscho's "Sol Spinner" design on Proton Clash (limited edition of 1,000 in a single orange/white color combo offering w/gold foil // hotness… see it now over on DGCR)
and finally
- Proton Clash stock

You may remember Mike from here as marauder, he did part of the Ion stamp way back when, and his painting and design work is just top-notch. Very glad to launch our Artist Series featuring him.

Thanks to UPS today I now have some of each of these releases, and I gotta say they all feel and look fantastic. Again they'll be in stores September 12th. Hope this has been exciting news! Pics and details with the Dealer Newsletter and website updates on Friday.

Ain't nothing more "obtuse-teaser" than full disclosure on DGR, kisses!

Cheers y'all,
ZAM

Latest posts