• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PD's: Sorta pre-order

Flipflat said:
Flipflat said:
P-line: 1 red, 1 orange, 165-169

Hey, If it's not going to mess anything up, I'll like to change my orange to a Chartreuse. If it does, then orange's cool.
Thanks! :D

No one has asked for that color and weight. I'm probably only ordering Red in that range.

Timko said:
Flipflat said:
Flipflat said:
P-line: 1 red, 1 orange, 165-169

Hey, If it's not going to mess anything up, I'll like to change my orange to a Chartreuse. If it does, then orange's cool.
Thanks! :D

No one has asked for that color and weight. I'm probably only ordering Red in that range.

Damn, that's such a cool color. But I'm still down for the orange.

I'm not sure if I'm ordering Orange either. So far, the colors and weights I mentioned in the earlier post are all that have more than 5 people who have said they were interested.

Timko said:
I'm not sure if I'm ordering Orange either. So far, the colors and weights I mentioned in the earlier post are all that have more than 5 people who have said they were interested.

Red or whatever, as long as it's got that god-awful stamp! :lol:

JR said:
marmoset said:
I will help make sure the 150s disappear. Make my order all 150s if you have to.
I'm stoked about 150 PDs!

Do you accept P plastic and light colors? And can you buy at least one preferably two? If so I'll take three and we're set.
Absolutely! Light P is exactly what I was hoping for!

Since they just released tourney stamped champ PD's... maybe we should table this for a short while and get our DGR stamp on some champs?

Pretty sure that Champs aren't released at all. This was just a test run that Dave did.

marmoset said:
JR said:
marmoset said:
I will help make sure the 150s disappear. Make my order all 150s if you have to.

Do you accept P plastic and light colors? And can you buy at least one preferably two? If so I'll take three and we're set.

Then we have a go if only the supplier can get their hands on low weighted ones. Fingers crossed.
Edit: light P PDs in 15x range are difficult to get if not impossible so if they are 150s I'm not that picky about the color. If I have to take more colors than one to scratch together enough 150s or non light colored for every disc it's ok by me although I'm not overjoyed.

JR said:
marmoset said:
JR said:
marmoset said:

Then we have a go if only the supplier can get their hands on low weighted ones. Fingers crossed.
Edit: light P PDs in 15x range are difficult to get if not impossible so if they are 150s I'm not that picky about the color. If I have to take more colors than one to scratch together enough 150s or non light colored for every disc it's ok by me although I'm not overjoyed.
Weight is more important than color tome, too. The lighter the color the better, but 150 class is what I am really chasing.

looks like a lot of people ordering pink discs
who says there aren't enough girls on DGR

I don't throw these and I bet I couldn't heft this beef but I gotta get a DGR PD
2 165-169 P PD

in PINK please :oops: :D

Latest posts