• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR Rocs On Sale RIGHT NOW!

Timko

* Ace Member *
Go get some Rocs!

http://gottagogottathrow.com/discgolf/disc-golf-review-stamp-p-1807.html

Thanks for everyone that participates!

rainbowroc.jpg

I put myself down to buy 5 in the original poll from the other thread. As more details became available I was thinking of bumping it up to 10. Now that I've recently started looking at potential costs and expenses in units of Russian River Supplication bottles, I'm thinking 5 may have been a good call after all. If I hold off on the additional 5 Rocs, that is four more bottles of Supplication for my head. Tough call, but since the beer store is a 3 min walk from my doorstep this dilemma is going to be played out to it's logical conclusion unless we can pay for the discs very very soon.

mafa wants 5 in 175 but what colors are available? He's not in the country for a while so i don't know what colors to get for him unless he manages to answer that prior to his flight. Knuu approached me by PM about possibly getting in on mafa's and my order. We'll see how that goes. I've yet to hear from him about where he lives and if it's viable for him to join in on our order.

Coolest stamp...ever.

(makes me wish I had jumped on board and got some but I really have no need other then the stamp looks awesome)

I voted 3 of them. 2 177, 1 178.

If I could customize each one, it would be: White w/ Linear Rainbow, Pink w/ (Gold or Silver) and Black w/ Party Time

That is a sick SICK stamp. Depends on funds when they become available, and if there is a limit. I want 5 for myself, but these might make the best disc golfer gifts ever!

The disc colors will be white, yellow, and orange.

Stamp colors will be rainbow of some sort, black (either flat or foil), and blue foil.