• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Gator Winners!

As mentioned on my earlier post. We broke the first pole but had already worked on adding it to my buddies extend a pole. It's a golf ball retriever in which folds up (attaché by string). We attached the gator part to the end with some southern engineering. And it really helps. And after wearing in the clasp it seems to not be so hard to get it to close now. Not a bad prodct as all.

Whoa eye injuries are no joke!

I registered here on DGCR because I am stuck at home with an eyepatch! Tennis ball lol, I guess it's never a cool story behind the patch...

Really glad you are feeling better man, my eye makes me dizzy and nauseous all the time. But I still manage to get 5-10 mins of one eyed putting in.

I've thought about closing my eye from now on, my putting is better....

Wow.. after reading those stories you guys really deserved it. I have yet to find/lose a disk i want to retrieve that bad. Haha... i really enjoyed reading those stories besides hearing of such an eye injury. I will take more precaution when i go deep into the brush searching. That is for sure.