• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Giveaways and Reviews

ghdiscgolf

Par Member
Hey guys, first off i want to apologize if i put this on the wrong forum and anyone who thinks i am spamming i really dont mean to. I have so much respect and love for this game and its players and i would hate to offend or upset anyone.

Having said that, I have a channel on youtube where i do reviews of discs based on current popular discs and viewer requested discs. I also do disc golf tip videos where i share some knowledge that can help beginners that are just getting into the sport. Lastly i do at least 3 give-aways a month of newly released or popular discs.

If anyone is interested you can find the channel here - http://www.youtube.com/user/GoHamDiscGolf

Thanks for reading this post and again apologize if posting this was in bad taste in anyone's opinion.

Have a great day guys!

Nice reviews and videos. Great to see you trying to help the sport grow. I'm subscribed and will be following along :)

Awesome idea! My buddy geofflaw and I are working on getting together a Disc Golf podcast that is nothing but reviews for casual to intermediate players. I like your reviews, definetly keep them coming! (My suggestion is to review a Dominator next)

And giveaways are always awesome!

Thanks for the support guys, there will be 2 new giveaways announced next week, stay tuned for more ;)

Great videos!

I subscribed, but don't "do" Facebook or twitter so ill never be viewer of the month!

Keep up the good work

headed out to my home course now to film two videos for today, if anyone has any video ideas as far as reviews or tips let me know

Approach shots are most often the least thing that is practiced, but it is one or the most important parts of the game. So do a video on approaches! Sidearm approaches, putter approaches, around obstacles. Anything like that!

Good call, I already had plans for hitting those in the future but its nice to know I'm I'm not the only one that thinks its a good idea

Planning to do a Roc vs Buzzz video soon, which plastics should I use for each?

Latest posts