• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf aint fer sissies! Go play with your Wolf Yang, or WuTang Wizard!

hippiediscdude

Eagle Member
Its been a little while since I kicked out some dyes. Stayed up way to late and got 9 done tonight. Heres a few new ones.

First one is a Wu Tang Wizard custom request headed to HukFinn tomorrow.

Second one is a Wolf Yang dye on an EcoStar Wraith.

Last couple are a "Disc Golf Aint Fer Sissies" Squidbillies dyes. Been a fan of the show for a while and always wanted to do an Earlie dye! :D
Blue disc is an EcoStar Destroyer, Red disc is a Champ TL

Wu Tang Wizard
IMAG0025.jpg

Wolf Yang
IMAG0026.jpg

Disc Golf Aint Fer Sissies
IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

All these except for the Wizard are for sale and going up on Ebay some time soon along with some others. Just search for "Scidye"

Hey Moon. Yeah work and other obligations have kind of limited my time for dyeing lately. :(
The second layers I just dipped really quick in the black. 20 seconds at a time. The oracal vinyl is really great at releasing and doesn't leave a whole lot behind. Which is great for doing multiple dips for shade work.
Thanks for your rim dyeing tip, I did it on a few discs and was amazed at how easy it was. Although all my finger tips are black now!
Hope to do more dyeing soon if my schedule and cash flow allows me to.

Sweet dyes... I need to get some more dyed up here soon. Great work... the UW one you did for me is still looking awesome even after several tosses into only God knows what.

Awesome as usual hippie. I like the wolf yang. Interesting twist. Wi-zard Clan ain't nuthin' to **** wit.

Sweet dyes... I need to get some more dyed up here soon. Great work... the UW one you did for me is still looking awesome even after several tosses into only God knows what.

Sweet! Glad to hear that your still rocking it. Hit me up when ever your ready! Im sure we can work something out!