• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc golf and ball golf

greg_b_4

Birdie Member
First off while not a professional designer I do now have 7 courses to my name here in the southern part of WV. So I was contacted by the assistant director of a state park. He is very interested in his park having a course. I'm not familiar with the park so really no idea of the layout. I asked how many acres he has that isnt being used by something else. He said probably less than 10, which isnt feasible. I know there is a ball golf course in the park so passed the idea of incorporating disc golf along with the ball golf, depending on how much traffic the course received. He said they are members of the uspga and he doubt theyd go for that. Which brings me to my long winded question.... Does anyone know of any disc golf courses that have been incorporated into the existing ball course which is a uspga member?

The Rock at Stonewall is the only ball golf course that I have played which also incorporates disc golf on the same course. It's a beautiful layout with tons of elevation changes and fun to play, though really long. I don't know if the course is uspga or whatever but even if it's not, you might take a look at it or contact them to get some ideas about how they did it. Good luck!