• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Business Name Ideas

DiscJunkee

Bogey Member
Hey everyone,

My main gig is internet marketing but I am passionate about disc golf. I have been thinking of a way to make disc golf a business and I want to combine my online skills with my love for the game.

I am hoping to start an online disc store similar to others such as LS Discs. I am however, a little short on creative skills. I am looking for names for the business, I have thought of Fallout Disc Golf, Darkside Disc Golf, K4 Discs (kinda my initials) but I am open to suggestions.

If I use your idea I will hook you up with a Z plastic or champ plastic disc of your choice. Also I plan on giving DGCR members a discount.

Hope this works out.

I like your Disc'in Maine, if that's an option.
If not, something with Maine in it works (Maine Idea, Maine in the Chains, Maine Disc Sports, etc), but I noticed your ideas had more glamor to them.
The challenge is to have your name avoid connecting directly with an already named brand or item, hint at what you sell, but be cool and cultural, too.
Chainbomb Discs? SubPar Discs (only if you think your clientele will appreciate the irony)? Sorry, that's all I've got for now. Good luck! :thmbup:

Good ideas, I love subpar... Disc in Maine is a project to get maine sponsors really (which is on the back burner) but I want to go world-wide

Keep em coming

I too like Disc'in Maine. It has a double meaning. Others off the top of my head:

MaineDiscSource
MaineDiscOutlet
MainelyDiscs
MaineChains
MaineLineDiscs

DiscsRUs
Dischead
GetDiscs

Disclife is near me but I don't think the name fits disc golf. I would like something like High Fly Discs what bergdawg said.

Maine Disc Golf Merchant

Mercenary Discs Maine

Castle Rock Aerodynamic Plastic Supply (C.R.A.P.S.) jk

Pinus Strobus Discus (your state flower)

Dirigo Disc Golf (your state motto)

1983...a MerMaine I Should Turn to Be

Last edited:

Latest posts