• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Center coupon codes?

GRidge

Par Member
I'm ordering a couple Mcpros and was wondering if anybody knew of a coupon code to cut down my cost.

their prices arent as good as they used to be.. the 10% off at $1000 isnt even that good of a deal anymore. i can get cheaper from gottagogottathrow, marshalstreet, or just on the marketplace sometimes with faster shipping.

plus the Wade guy who answers the phone when i call usually comes across as an unprofessional ass.. not someone i want to support anymore. I used to only buy from them till i had a bad experience over the phone, i dont care if he was having a bad day or if he isnt getting laid. Should always treat customers respectfully.

their prices arent as good as they used to be.. the 10% off at $1000 isnt even that good of a deal anymore. i can get cheaper from gottagogottathrow, marshalstreet, or just on the marketplace sometimes with faster shipping.

plus the Wade guy who answers the phone when i call usually comes across as an unprofessional ass.. not someone i want to support anymore. I used to only buy from them till i had a bad experience over the phone, i dont care if he was having a bad day or if he isnt getting laid. Should always treat customers respectfully.

$12.60 candy plastic with free shipping on one disc orders with no limitations or stipulations and you say it's not that good of a deal? I'm seeing higher pricing + shipping on both sites you just mentioned.

Also, I've emailed Wade at least 20 times and he always replies within 24 hours in a very professional manor. I can remember another very popular store which did not reply to my email for 5 days, and it's the site that most people on here rave about...

If you're a guy who orders 4+ discs every time then I can see other sites being comparable or slighter better pricing initially but if you are a disc addict like most of us on this forum then DGC is the way to go bar none.

ps- DGC packages your discs in padded envelopes not a .1 millimeter thick bag.

Last edited:
Never had a problem with Disc Golf Center - Actually can't wait for their hours change in April so I can actually make it to the store now. Also get my stuff fast with the free shipping !

I paid $16 a piece for black 175 mcpro aviars, I felt it was kinda overpriced, but the free shipping is nice, anyone have a clue how long the shipping will be to Ohio?

I paid $16 a piece for black 175 mcpro aviars, I felt it was kinda overpriced, but the free shipping is nice, anyone have a clue how long the shipping will be to Ohio?

The lowest I see these is $15+ shipping anywhere else so I don't think they were overpriced. If you ordered 1 or 2 it will be about 4 days not including Sunday. 3 or more check your tracking number.

Id say 2 days, 3 tops.

Im over at DGC all of the time and Wade is truly a nice guy, it took a while for him to warm up to me tho. I cant remember the last time that I was in there and he wasnt on the phone, writing emails, making updates to the site... blah blah blah, hes just a busy guy when hes at work. Mater of fact the last time I was in there, there was someone that wasnt completely satisfied with their disc purchase, and we'll just say that it was the buyer that goofed up. IMO, Wade went above and beyond what I would have done, and hell, its not my job to make the company money.

Wade was also kind enough to give me a $100 gift certificate for the winner of a Ace Run at my Birdie Bash, and get this, I can only accompany 36 players at my Birdie Bash.

All in all, Wade and everyone else at DGC is all about supporting our sport, not just in it to turn a profit

Latest posts