• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc golf corn toss

no comments guys? like to hear what you guys think good or bad. thanks in advance to posters

thanks for the reply man, that what i thought. i can practice my putting even when i'm playing corn toss

Never played before.

Is it an even more redneck version of horseshoes?

Reminds me of this as a kid:

GamesTossAcrossTeal.JPG

Never played before.

Reminds me of this as a kid:

GamesTossAcrossTeal.JPG

Well, every time I have played, there have always been drinks near by, if not in my hand the entire time. Not really a redneck game at all, we call it "bags" here in the midwest.

I really like the boards ejank, very unique and I sure haven't seen ones like that before! Good job!

Great job!! i see a lot of those as i am a very frequent tailgater :p they are nice, good idea, it will confuse the hell outta people...please post you "i thought they were ________" responses you get

Impossible.

Sadly I'm guilty of having a pit in my back yard. And there's little tables nailed into the trees to fit a beer or two. Definition of redneck :rolleyes:

But we call it bags here too. Great tailgating game.

Take two portable baskets with you next time you go tailgating!Set up a putting game,try to get there early and find a corner spot with a little grass. I've started a few people in DG that way. Hand out flyers to ANYONE that is interested. The flyers have web addresses,(pdga,dgcr,our club site). Maps to local courses, where to buy discs'.

thanks for the responses guys, great idea matt, ill try that next time i throw a party. im always stoked to see new people on the course :)

Latest posts