• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf course in Kemia Boardwalk houston tx

shamgar07

Has anyone heard of a disc golf course around this area? I got a buddy that said he saw one down there but I cannot find anything around there?

Anyone got any ideas?

Besides Miramar Park this is a new course you may be thinking about - Taylor Lake. They are still raising money and it's not built yet, but here is the HFDS forum thread that talks about it. ChrisMacG seems to be pretty much the go to guy for that area of town, so he can answer your questions probably as good as anyone.

http://www.hfds.org/vbull/showthread.php?t=361

If you are thinking Miramar Park - it's not a bad little nine hole course, but it has its pitfalls. (And no I don't mean pitfall as in a big hole on #8!)

Rumor has it there is an amazing in depth review (http://www.dgcoursereview.com/reviews.php?id=606&mode=rev&sort=date_desc&tronly=true) about the course I'm sure you could read over and show your admiration for by giving it a big thumbs up! (God bless a good shameless plug.) ;)

Thats Miramar Park. Its my favorite 9 hole course in the Houston area. Sits on a small peice of land, but is quite challenging for its size. Plus, its 2 minutes from the Kemah Boardwalk, and the "Bullet" rollercoaster, and the other cool things they have down there.

Rumor has it there is an amazing in depth review about the course I'm sure you could read over and show your admiration for by giving it a big thumbs up! (God bless a good shameless plug.) ;)

Please refrain from soliciting votes.

I'd actually prefer people not solicit for votes in the forum. I think I've mentioned that once or twice in this thread. So please, no more of the "I only need x more, *cough cough* *nudge nudge*" stuff.

Latest posts