• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf fashion

Don't click at work. For that matter, don't click at home, either. :eek: :gross:

wish I had those when my daughter still lived at home. I'd mow the lawn in 'em with black socks!

wish I had those when my daughter still lived at home. I'd mow the lawn in 'em with black socks!

We have a neighbor who does this every summer. My daughter is 24 now, but when she was a young teen he terrified her. Tourist tighties, black socks, and sandals on a skinny, old white guy. :thmbdown:

I find the topic of this thread to be a hilarious oxymoron. Have you been to a DG league lately? Or how about your local C-tier? Or, heaven forbid, a A-tier? Good grief some of you people have some really odd ideas of how a dg'er ought to dress. One dude at the last B-tier I played in showed up in all blue. Sky blue. Blue shoes, blue socks (up to the knees), HUGE blue shorts that come down past the knees, blue shirt and yes, blue ball cap worn of course....sideways. Oh and wait, yes there was blue sunglasses to match...wtf

Jorts...I just really don't care. Wear that...whatever and I promise I won't look down on you for that cause if that's whats comfy...more power to ya. But any of you fellas show up in jeanos and I may gouge my eyeballs out.

Dri Fit shirt
Board shorts
Knee high socks
Keens/Merrels/Adidas/etc shoes
Flat Brim hat
Spicoli glasses
Sweet vape rig

Good to go.

My father in-law was here last weekend bitching that nowhere carries jean shorts anymore...he was failing to grasp that there was a reason for that. :| I guess I just send him to South Carolina?

My father in-law was here last weekend bitching that nowhere carries jean shorts anymore...he was failing to grasp that there was a reason for that. :| I guess I just send him to South Carolina?

Either Carolina should do, really. :eek:

I'm less bothered by guys in jorts than I am chubby guys in clingy, ill-fitting dry fit shirts. Too many guys in athletic wear looking like Gordon from Dodgeball playing disc these days:

32210.jpg

Hahaha!

Screw fashion, I go standard outdoor gear.

Waterproof shoes (still not really spring here), Fjällräven pants, 1-4 layers of thin merino wool, wool vest, Ray ban pilots and thick wool or straw hat from local gardening store on the head.

God I can't wait untill this turns into merino t-shirt and hiking shorts...

Same outfit for hiking and Flyfishing, money goes to discs, not fashion. ;)

Latest posts