• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf First Aid Kit

mattw

Double Eagle Member
I want to put together a small first aid kit to keep in my bag. I see people mention that they carry one but have not found a thread that beaks down what they carry in them. I tore up my throwing hand playing a round and didnt have anything with me to stop the bleeding. It was a little messy by the end of the round. So what all do you guys keep in your bag in case of injury.

Check out REI. They have several different kits that are small and designed to fit in backpacks. You can easily find one that has what you need, is small, and not too much $.

i have a roll of athletic tape and Tylenol... thats what i keep for my first aid kit...

What's happnin' in Cali Casey? Things goin' well?

*athletic tape is always in my bag for the heavy week of discin'; and you need to tape that finger blister*

oh, paul u know that usual.. staying busy and trying to disc here and there. How are you

extra hand towels, band aids, duct tape for the more serious injuries :D

A lot snowier and colder than yourself, I'm sure. Been planning for a Charlotte extravaganza end of March. Gonna play with quite a number from here. You gonna come back for FREAK this year?

*tries to maintain thread theme by saying, I usually carry an ace bandage on road trips as well*

I usually carry tape, Aleve/Advil, Band-Aids, a small amount of gauze wrap (just in case), lip balm, and tweezers. Even though I'm not much of a fan I occasionally carry some hand sanitizer too. Always be prepared.

I carry one of those small promotional first-aid kits that businesses give out and some cool packs of skull print tissue. I'll try and get a pic up.

I need to do this myself. I would probably bring band-aids, ibuprofen, moleskin. Gauze, tape, tweezers, and nail clippers are a good idea. I carry a kit when backpacking and keep one in my car usually, but you usually get hurt during a round at the farthest point away from your car as possible

a smash to activate icepack, some blister pads/bandaids (someone already said moleskin, I think that is the same thing), tweezers, and regular bandaids.

Superglue and a little first-aid kit I got in a players packs. Said kit include: 3-4 band-aids, first aid cream, and sunblock.

Latest posts