• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Growth Report powered by UDisc

So excited to see an entire page on growth in the Philippines and the hard work done by Luisa Bartolome - "If you do something great for the community, especially for kids, that's the catch here in the Philippines," Bartolome said. "When you include people who can't normally do it, or can help them, you get support. That's happening, and it's growing – it's actually growing, and we're happy that we are now at the point where I can say, when someone says 'disc golf,' people say, 'Ah, we know that.'"

I think the question could be asked.......is this a disc golf growth report or a UDisc growth report?
That's a great question. As UDisc is the biggest scorekeeping app for disc golfer, I think it's pretty safe to say that their stats are the most accurate ones to the overall growth of disc golf. In addition, PDGA active membership shows very similar numbers of growth.

UDisc 2024 disc golf growth report states that disc golf grew a healthy 17% in 2023.

2023 PDGA current members North America growth rate 17.6%, Europe 16.6%.
FYI! These are the two biggest regions, where most of the disc golf is played.

In conclusion, a 15-20% year-to-year growth rate seems to be quite accurate.

1708593772892.png