• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf in Boone NC

chainmonkey

Par Member
Hey all you High Country Disc Golf Fans,

Wanna see/play disc golf in Boone?

PLEASE come out and show your SUPPORT for DISC GOLF in Watauga County at the Boone Area Recreational Summit!
This Tuesday, March 30th, at the Broyhill Inn. 5 pm set up, 6:00 pm presentation, social to follow.

Innova sent us a very nice back drop, a new basket, brochures, etc., and I also plan to bring a table, some posters, my bag, and some discs. We should have a very nice display and a impressive presentation (one on one).

I hope you will join me (bring your bag) to help represent/promote our sport because the more disc golf courses in the High Country the better.

Check out the attached flyer and the website www.booneareaoutdoors.com , and be sure to vote for disc golf!!

If you have any questions or need directions, feel free to call me or email me back,

Todd Patoprsty @ (336) 649-0888 cell, [email protected]

As a soon to be App State student I am very interested in Having a course close to the school. Please keep us posted :)

That's awesome man. I went to a few App. State football championship games. Some of the nicest and friendliest students I've ever met. I'm sure you'll find some support up there. Good luck :thmbup:

The guy that owns The Coyote Kitchen is a disc golfer, and is active in the Hickory club. I can't for the life of me think of his name even though I've played a round of doubles with him on the same card. He's an all around good guy, and you should try to get up with him, if you haven't already, in case he isn't already planning on being there.

The guy that owns The Coyote Kitchen is a disc golfer, and is active in the Hickory club. I can't for the life of me think of his name even though I've played a round of doubles with him on the same card. He's an all around good guy, and you should try to get up with him, if you haven't already, in case he isn't already planning on being there.

Ben Whitehead.

Well there were a goodly number of attendees and dsc golfers were really the minority, outnumbered by mountain bikers, backpackers, kayakers, and it seems about every other outdoor activity. But Innova did provide a nice display and basket for folks to try their hand at putting. And I think that Todd made a good representative of the sport. We have a glimmer of hope for a course in Boone