• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf in national forests?

I'm not ready to quit throwing yet...but the craving for powder grows stronger by the day... For Conifer, it's definitely private land I was just thinking you could use it as a template rather than an actual example. It's going to be all about what you're able to justify to the NPS if you do go that route. If you did get a course up on Rabbit Ears I'd be quick to join the queue, that would be epic. Not just the disc golf but the scenery would be almost unrivaled! Is it too early to cross my fingers? ;)

Does Steamboat do a resort course in the summer like Winter Park?

There's actually a lot of posative things going on in steamboat right now. We gave our budget and land proposal to parks and rec last night, which that course will hopefully be up on howlisen hill. And I just got word that our mountain resort course should be reopening next summer since it closed for logging in 2009. And hopefully that will just be the start to steamboat becoming the place to disc in the northern mountains!

Latest posts