• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf & iPhone

FredVegasDGC

Double Eagle Member
I use my iPhone for just about everything. (except make a lot of calls for some reason)

I found 2 really good disc golf iPhone apps...

iDisc Golf video game
. Which is fun to play when I'm bored at work.

I just realized this is in the Equipment thread and thought I was in the General Discussions thread. Sorry bout that. If a moderator needs to move the thread that's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disc Golf Scorecards

I made the app Disc Golf Scorecards

Score entry is blazingly fast!!!
- No setup time required
- Enter player names and game title at any time
- Double tap empty par values to set them to 3
- Double tap empty scores to set them to the par value
- When you play the round again, simply duplicate the game and all pars, title, and hole count will be copied to your new game.

Here are some free promo codes to try it out!

XMJPLMYF6ENN
YJLNKEWR4FAN
KN7FRTJFLWAL
7LLPYLYH9YNN
WRWP6LXWW9FF

The improvements are going to keep coming, so if you have feedback and requests, definitely let me know.

Thanks,
-d-

I made the app Disc Golf Scorecards

Score entry is blazingly fast!!!
- No setup time required
- Enter player names and game title at any time
- Double tap empty par values to set them to 3
- Double tap empty scores to set them to the par value
- When you play the round again, simply duplicate the game and all pars, title, and hole count will be copied to your new game.

Here are some free promo codes to try it out!

XMJPLMYF6ENN
YJLNKEWR4FAN
KN7FRTJFLWAL
7LLPYLYH9YNN
WRWP6LXWW9FF

The improvements are going to keep coming, so if you have feedback and requests, definitely let me know.

Thanks,
-d-

I have that app also...

But for me it's a little cumbersome. Having to put in the course name & par # in each time when I start a new game is a little aggravating.

I like the fact you can post your score to Facebook.

The funny thing is your app totals the strokes for 9 & 18 but doesn't give the above or below par #. The other app I have does the Above/below par # but not the total strokes # for the 9 & 18.

Of course reading your post a lot of the features that would make it easier I never knew about. I just opened up the app and couldn't figure out how to duplicate a game.

But for me it's a little cumbersome. Having to put in the course name & par # in each time when I start a new game is a little aggravating.

Of course reading your post a lot of the features that would make it easier I never knew about. I just opened up the app and couldn't figure out how to duplicate a game.

Version 1.2 just went out today with the 'Duplicate Game' option. If you check your App Store updates, you'll see it ready for download. Like you, many people requested this feature, so I'm happy it is finally out along with the ability to quickly default the pars and set scores equal to par. :)

I'll update it and use it tomorrow. I didn't your app in my original post because I hadn't fully used it and figured out all the options.

I bought the app, looks good better than previous ones I have tried. The other one you could put in feet to pin etc., but that just made it more cumbersome. I can see using this on the way to the basket. I didn't know how to use the free use codes.

Latest posts