• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf on Maui?

Plastic Thunder

Eagle Member
I have to go for a trip, planning on playing. Any place to get discs there. I will take some with me but I am looking to purchase some as well.

Thanks

Can't tuck enough discs into your bags? or better yet, carry-on your disc golf bag..?

Thanks,

I will send a message. I want to buy some local stuff,shirts and disc.

I do carry my disc golf bag as a carry-on. Drives my wife nuts sometimes. I tell her I the only one on his way to a fun place.
Then she laughs at me.

I do get the occasional "Are you a pro?"question, it always makes me laugh. I tell them "No, not me". My Fade bag is beat-up got some holes and the straps are not what they once were, kinda like the owner.

Thread resurrection. Heading to Maui 5/31 - 6/9. Trying to hit multiple spots, but if I have to pick just one, it sounds like connecting with a guide to do Upcountry is the way to go. Anyone played the courses there that can confirm that would be the best / most memorable course to play if I had to choose just one? I joined a fb groupl that seems pretty active, so hopefully I can connect with someone there and make it happen.

Thread resurrection. Heading to Maui 5/31 - 6/9. Trying to hit multiple spots, but if I have to pick just one, it sounds like connecting with a guide to do Upcountry is the way to go. Anyone played the courses there that can confirm that would be the best / most memorable course to play if I had to choose just one? I joined a fb groupl that seems pretty active, so hopefully I can connect with someone there and make it happen.

I'm in Maui this week. What group did you find on Facebook that was active? I was hoping to catch a local league night or at least find out which of the two courses in the lower country was worth the trip to play.

Oahu looks to have had a recent bump in disc golf activity. Do you have any new courses on Maui to report?