• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Phone apps

RussMB

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I know this maybe a rehashed thread, but I saw there is a disc golf app for the Iphone. But is there an app for others, like Verizon?

mScorecard™ is compatible with java-enabled devices that support J2ME™ MIDP 1.0 or 2.0, including mobile phones, BlackBerry, PalmOne and Pocket PC devices.
mscorecard

Last edited:
I recently got the FREE scorecard app from AccelGolf for the Droid...
Seems to work well, but right now there aren't a lot of disc golf courses listed in their directory. I added the 4 worth playing in the Orlando area (by logging on to AccelGolf.com) and it seems to do a pretty good job for my taste. Keeps track online of all of the courses I've played and all of my scores...

Can't complain for the price. Offers different shot input (Tee, Fairway, Rough, Green, etc...) if you're more serious...but I just use it for the final score for each hole.

If anyone else gets the app (or if there's a better free one out there) let me know!

I have Golf Mate for iPhone. It's pretty cool you can save players names. Also you can save courses and store them so they are ready on the fly. It's a pretty neat app. Definitely worth the buck!

If you just want to track score, then ya, mini golf score for android does the job. Also should try golf score light. It's also very easy to track score and it's also free.

i have idisc golf on my iphone and now since the updates its gotten pretty good. still can't throw over 300' on it but its fun. ha its also the only game i can out preform in real life

Nice thing about AccelGolf is that you can manually enter in courses online and it saves them for anyone and everyone to access when they play them.
Lots of features, but the UI is a little weird, have to tap on your name after selecting the course in order to choose your tee (amateur or pro, etc...) if you want the pars to show up properly and get your final score correct.

If you wanna practice ace runs on a specific hole, just select the hole number when you get to the menu that lets you choose 9 or 18 hole layouts.

#6 White on the Johnson St course is a good one to try to ace.

Blew the good round again........... but followed it up with this:

picture.php

TWO ACES !!!!

Latest posts