• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Posters?

barg0076

I am headed to college this fall, and I need some disc golf posters to freshen up my dorm! Does anyone know where to get some scenic hole style posters? Something similar to the Innova calendar pictures.

I think it would be a great way for private courses and clubs to fund raise. They could try to get some unique shots throughout the year and print up some posters to sell!

Funny you should ask about posters. Read the post called caught on film why dg gets no respect. About three replies down a guy has the poster you must have for your wall.

Funny you should ask about posters. Read the post called caught on film why dg gets no respect. About three replies down a guy has the poster you must have for your wall.

you mean my avatar? been to that course. i have almost 20 of those posters.... signed :)

if i had the poster tube mailers, id send some out, but theyre expesive to buy and expensive again to ship. i hate posters.

You can take your favorite disc golf photo to Kinkos (or any copy shop) and make it into a poster. To class it up, go to Michael's and buy a frame for it.

did you pay the troll?

:|

Hahaha,If I remember correctly I think I actually hit a tree before I even made it that far :|

Think I still might of par'd that one though(one of few:()

I was powerless without my forehand that day:(