• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Questionnaire

I don't see why they aren't big enough to do it right now. They do it post production and they are playing all the same tournaments. Also the events aren't happening at the exact same time so they could have the crew film both and then comment on them afterwards or maybe get two female players to do the commentary. I wonder why they choose not to do that? Maybe not as much viewership to make it worth it financially?

If you look at the viewership numbers it would seem like the post-produced bidding is highest for MPO Lead, then MPO chase, then FPO Lead, MPO 3rd card, and sometimes FPO chase.

Jomez is the leader. They were the first with flight following. Then they started showing what disc/flight numbers the player is teeing off with and usually their distance and speed off the tee. Their commentators (Nate and Big Jerm....then Big Jerm and Uli) are enjoyable to listen to as they have great camaraderie.

I wish Jomez could get large enough to cover the FPO also.

well I figured it out. Jomez didn't bid on the rights to post produce the FPO card. GK Pro bought those rights. Its all contracted now. Jomez has Lead and feature card, GK Pro has FPO Lead and Feature... https://discgolf.ultiworld.com/2022...-post-production-rights-to-jomezpro-for-500k/

I don't see why they aren't big enough to do it right now. They do it post production and they are playing all the same tournaments. Also the events aren't happening at the exact same time so they could have the crew film both and then comment on them afterwards or maybe get two female players to do the commentary. I wonder why they choose not to do that? Maybe not as much viewership to make it worth it financially?

Cameras and crew. You need a big enough crew and enough equipment to cover both MPO and FPO. You don't want to be covering FPO, they get near the end and you say....'well, gotta go, the lead MPO card is starting'.