• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf ringtone?

kerplunk

Double Eagle Member
Does anyone know if there is an MP3 out there of the most marvelous sound in the world that I could use as an incoming message tone. I tried to record it with my phone and got a decent recording, but I can't use that as a ringtone and when I transfer it to my computer it is a really weird file that I can't convert. Someone out there must have done this already, so if you could let me know where to find it or email the tone to me it would be great. Thanks!

I'd rather not have to buy one if I can help it- I can't be the only person that has wanted this, so someone out there must have an MP3, WAV, or WMA they share...

I made my own. I can post it here, I think.
It is from basket number 5 at the now closed Otter Creek Park.

I use it for incoming text messages. I have had a drive in the air and gotten a text. It makes everyone near the teepad stop and look.

Will be near 3:00pm when I can get home and post it. It is an MP3.
Unless you're a UNC fan.

Last edited:
Sorry to say but I cannot upload sound file(s)

However I will check back here tonight 8:30 EDT.
Leave your email addy on this thread and I will email you file in wav and mp3 format.

Only thing I request is that YOU pass this on. I will send to everyone that wants it AND leaves an email address on this thread before 8:30EDT.
If anyone else wants it, I ask you (those whom I have sent it) to send it to them.

For those who may see this thread after 8:30pm EDT on Wednesday April 8th, please PM anyone who had posted their email and ask them to send it to you.

If you are unwilling to pass this on, then don't ask me to send it to you.

PM sent with email...if I get the mp3 from Kyflash I will be happy to share it, just PM me your email address.

I made my own. I can post it here, I think.
It is from basket number 5 at the now closed Otter Creek Park.

I use it for incoming text messages. I have had a drive in the air and gotten a text. It makes everyone near the teepad stop and look.

Will be near 3:00pm when I can get home and post it. It is an MP3.
Unless you're a UNC fan.

Sweet, I sent a PM with my email. And I am no UNC fan, although I will admit they have a nice course.

Kyflash,

Thanks for this. Otter Creek was the park that got me back into the sport last June. I was sorry to hear about it's closing. Now I'll feel a bit nostalgic every time I get an E-mail on my phone :)

Kyflash and his son and I played what very well may have been the last round at otter creek...after they pulled the baskets we took a couple of portable baskets up there and played in zero degree wind chills...good times

Latest posts