• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Disc Golf Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGstickers

Hey disc golf buddy and I made a website with geared towards disc stickers (www.DGstickers.com). Check it out....let us know if you don't see what you're looking for. We will be gradual adding more and more designs in the near future. We also do custom stickers for individuals, clubs, and tournaments.

Oh yeah, we're offering free shipping as a site launch special.

Keep in on the fairway,

Hunter
DGstickers.com

Hey guys, we've also been working on disc dyes. We'll be offering custom dyes as soon as we know we're happy with the quality.

pro-wraith.jpg

valk-and-monarch.jpg

Hey guys, we've also been working on disc dyes. We'll be offering custom dyes as soon as we know we're happy with the quality.

pro-wraith.jpg

valk-and-monarch.jpg

saw these at idlewild in person last wednesday...they look absolutely killer...he's got an awesome marilyn dye i'd love to get....

Those are very impressive dyes. I like how clean they look. The discgolfer is nice.

Hey guys I'm just here to announce that we're holding our holiday sale! All stickers are 75? off. Our cheapest sticker is now only $1.75.

Get some, cheap styles!!!

and thanks for the compliments guys! Good to see you on the forums Hamilton...we'll have to meet up and crush Idlewild again sometime ;) ...or have it crush us!

DGstickers.com

Hey I was wanting to know if I could get a negative image to do my own dye jobs?

something like a spawn(comic book) symbol or some tribal like stuff???

cool!

do you send some sort of application instructions with 'em?

or is it as simple as clean/dry/apply?

Hey I was wanting to know if I could get a negative image to do my own dye jobs?

something like a spawn(comic book) symbol or some tribal like stuff???

You bet! Just send us your art and we'll send you a price quote.

do you send some sort of application instructions with 'em?
or is it as simple as clean/dry/apply?

It's really as simple as clean dry apply. The bigger stuff, like stickers over one foot of vinyl, we send wet apply instructions.

Looks cool as hell!:D These actual adhesive stickers not static cling right?

Yep, they're adhesive. They're actually high-performance calendered film with a six year minimum outdoor durability! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts