• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc golf stock?

mothrows1

Birdie Member
I know this is kind of a different question, but are any of the big disc golf manufacturers publicly traded companies? I thought it might be fun to buy some stock in one if there is. That way I could tell my wife whenever I bought a new disc that I was really just trying to support the bottom line (I know, I'm running out of excuses). Any info would be appreciated.

they are all privately owned to the best of my knowledge. wham-o i believe was bought by mattel, which may be publically traded.

mothrows said:
I know this is kind of a different question, but are any of the big disc golf manufacturers publicly traded companies? I thought it might be fun to buy some stock in one if there is. That way I could tell my wife whenever I bought a new disc that I was really just trying to support the bottom line (I know, I'm running out of excuses). Any info would be appreciated.

LMAO @ mothrows