• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Throughout History

picture.php

OK, another one, this is just too darn much fun.

It never stops! You'll be browsing, and you'll stop everything just to make another. lol for instance....

I'm supposed to be getting ready, and I've already got one in mind for Filobedo's Ric Flair Request. :) ...and another one!

RicFlair.jpg

Nature Boy Ric Flair gets an Ace. WOOOoooo!​

Glad this thread is back. I only wish to see a Ric Flair dg pic someday!

Philobedo2.jpg

It doesn't have much to do with history, but when I seen filobedo's name I had to do it. ;)

Philobedo2.jpg

It doesn't have much to do with history, but when I seen filobedo's name I had to do it. ;)

Thanks Russ! Those are fantastic! I actually have several friends who have taken pics under the Antlers in Jackson Hole reacting the fight scene between Philo and Jack Wilson. You may know one of them in MB who is a huge Philo fan but he does not play dg, we just grew up together there.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away ...

That was not the lie Mace Windu was looking for on this desert planet, but he decides to force a putt anyway.

attachment.php

Attachments

• mace.jpg
    mace.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 628
Will someone please photoshop Tina Fey trying to put lipstick on a pig?

tina-fey-sarah-palin-300x224.jpg

I'll see what I can do

Thanks Russ! Those are fantastic! I actually have several friends who have taken pics under the Antlers in Jackson Hole reacting the fight scene between Philo and Jack Wilson. You may know one of them in MB who is a huge Philo fan but he does not play dg, we just grew up together there.

What's the guys name in Myrtle? I moved a couple of years ago, but I'm usually pretty good with names. Once upon a time, about 26 years ago, I went on a trip out west and we went through Jackson Hole as well. Somewhere among my undeveloped pictures, I have one of me standing underneath them as well. I was in 8th grade, so I bet developing those pics will be a dandy treat! ...if there's anything left. lol

I wish more people would post to this thread. It has been 5 months since anything has appeared.

Latest posts