• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Throughout History

PDGA rules officials debate the necessary steps to secure a Dress Code change.
Zo1umEW.jpg

^caption for above
Caption: Ohio Gov. John Kasish attempts a throw at the frisbee golf demonstration while he tours the Ohio State Fair Wednesday, July 23, 2014, in Columbus, Ohio. (Photo: Jay LaPrete/AP)

Doesn't quite qualify as history... yet. :|

President Truman responding to questions about the best launch angle for a Nuke.

attachment.php

Attachments

• truman-nuke-disc.jpg
    truman-nuke-disc.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 539
I haven't the skill, but if you're going to photoshop disc golf, it only seems right that there would be a Caddyshack version. Of course I haven't looked at every page yet.

^ Good one, and :hfive: to Lewis for reviving this thread! :thmbup:
:clap:

Last edited:
It's Good to "BE" the king...
picture.php

...as long as you don't overthrow it!

Lulz @ that pos drill that has been broke down for many months on the Seattle tunnel project.

It's Good to "BE" the king...

...as long as you don't overthrow it!

LOL nice. I don't get the "BE" though.

I'm still going through this whole thread, but it truly is awesome. I'd like to get the Iwo Jima raising the basket stamped on a disc. Only thing better would be to replace the Marines with some legends of the game, like Climo, Schultz, Feldberg, Doss and McBeth.

LOL nice. I don't get the "BE" though.

Thanks! :p
...and Sorry, I thought "BE the ball" equated to "BE the disc". Besides, I went for the double or triple pun/reference there ("BE the (ball)", "It's good to be the king", and "overthrow" for Louis XIV), and made a connection to Caddyshack, "per request".

^well that is a nice picture...

...but... as awesome a marketer and business man that Steve Jobs was he was a pretty lousy friend and fellow human being in many ways...

Had to say it... carry-on thread...

Why do I get the feeling that if this thread was in the landfill, it would be much more lively?

...because everything's better when it's 'filled.

Latest posts