• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Throughout History

kong_dg.jpg

Oops, Disregard this post! :0 There is more to come, but I just realized a big mistake on my picture, and I needed to fix it! Should be ready in a few minutes, please check back.

Last edited:

American Gothic Disc Golfers

Whew!!! That took me awhile to make! I think that is my favorite of mine!

The Kong one is hillarious. I literally laughed out loud. Nice dye too.

Whew!!! That took me awhile to make! I think that is my favorite of mine!

I can only imagine how many F and/or S bombs you dropped while removing the background from the chains/basket for that one. Hopefully you keep a psd file handy of a basket where you've already removed it (my dumb arse didn't do this until I had already done a few for this thread). :doh:

I can only imagine how many F and/or S bombs you dropped while removing the background from the chains/basket for that one. Hopefully you keep a psd file handy of a basket where you've already removed it (my dumb arse didn't do this until I had already done a few for this thread). :doh:

Yes, as a matter of fact I did. Finally! lol I still missed a few links. I found that if you set the tolerence to 25, and leave the picture at a large size, you can delete things a lot better. You are right though, A LOT of Fbombs and S*** storms. lol At least I saved the psd this time. No more of that! ;)

Bump: Thought it was time to revisit this thread!

TeddyRoosevelt.jpg

Here is President Roosevelt describing how he tomahawked his way out of a dense thicket of woods. President Roosevelt also had a flair for the dramatic, and exaggerating his game.

I've heard Teddy could make putts from 50+ ft.....WHILE ON HORSEBACK!!!

History has confirmed that, but nobody wanted play behind him while he was on horseback either! ;)

Latest posts