• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golfers: I need your help for a class project!

msoftich

Hello Everyone,

I am from MN and have been playing disc golf for 2 years. I played a few times back in 2005 with some friends, stopped when I had kids and then saw my new neighbor had stacks of discs in his garage. I mentioned that I used to play, so we went out and I caught the bug. Now I play as much as I can, even in 0-degree temps like this month, attend pro events when they are around, and play in local tournaments.

My passion outside of disc golf is user experience design. I am currently a student and I have a project assignment where l need to dig in and identify the pain points people have in a specific category. I decided to choose disc golf as the focus of my project since I love the sport so much.

So I am here asking you for some help. I need to find a group of golfers who love this sport and that are willing to answer some questions that I have about their practice routine and how learning the sport could be easier if you were starting out. If you think you are willing to help me out, I have a short 7 question survey that I created to see if you are a good candidate for my research.

Here's the link to the survey:
https://marksoftich.typeform.com/to/ehkOQT

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this message and for taking the survey.

Mark

Not going to provide the survey website with my email address. You can use the contact functionality here to contact me if you wish.

Done, and good luck.

I also am happy to be PMed on my routine or any other disc related questions, but don't give out my email to form sites.

THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone that has submitted data so far. If you are OK with me contacting you for additional info, please feel free to message me directly on this forum if you are not comfortable using the form site.

Thank you again!

Latest posts