• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DISC GOLFERS We need your help.

GaryBB

Cincinnati Parks is closing dunham golf course and asked on their facebook page what should go in its place. An Archery Range or a Disc Golf course. The park would be great for a disc golf course and would make a great addition to our area.

We need to overwhelm the vote in our favor and need the help of the rest of the disc golf community.

Please go and vote for us.

www.facebook.com/questions/290895984306584/

I voted for the "Frisbee disc golf course", but wouldn't there be room for both, an archery facility and a disc golf course on an old ball golf course?

I voted for the "Frisbee disc golf course", but wouldn't there be room for both, an archery facility and a disc golf course on an old ball golf course?

Most probably but I didn't see that option when I voted. If it's one or the other I prefer disc golf. :)

Haven't seen a map, but if it's just a field/practice range, then maybe...still would need a pretty large chunk of field for that. If it's an actual field/3D course, then it would need about the same amount of land/trails as a disc golf course, depending on how many targets.

I voted for the dg course, but as an also-archer, there are very very few of those around anymore and it's nice to see them not go extinct. The hey-dey years of archery in the 50s and 60s have kinda died out a bit and it's hard to find public/free places to shoot these days. In our pretty large metro, I have exactly one outdoor course that I can only use if I pay a hefty club fee and don't have real free access to the course...very limited hours. I have over a dozen free dg courses to choose from.

Latest posts