• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Store near Fairfield Park in Round Lake, IL?

wtmort

I'm making a trek to Fairfield Park in the upcoming future, and I was wondering if there are any places that sell discs in the nearby area. Any racks in a random gas station or hardware store I could check out? Would love to hear what's in the area. Thanks!

You can use the "Shops" pull down menu, to find places that sell discs. Doesn't look like there's anything terribly close Fairfield Park.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201105-010920.jpg
    Screenshot_20201105-010920.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 44
I believe the gas station north of there sells discs.. at the corner of Fairfield and Long Lake. The CVS right there *might*, worth calling them up maybe.

Granted that was probably 15 years ago that I saw discs at that Marathon. If you called some shops around there, someone's bound to sell some.

Thanks! I'll check out that Marathon.

I did check the "Shops" tab, but nothing nearby. You never know, though, when there's a rack at a nearby gas station as notapro mentioned.

I would seriously call that CVS and ask, I've bought many a disc at Walgreens in Lake County.

FYI to anyone also curious, I had heard there were discs at the nearby Ace Hardware, but a quick call revealed they moved their stock to the Libertyville location. After speaking with that store, I found out they're all out! :(

I'm making a trek to Fairfield Park in the upcoming future, and I was wondering if there are any places that sell discs in the nearby area. Any racks in a random gas station or hardware store I could check out? Would love to hear what's in the area. Thanks!

Xpress Tobacco, right across the street from the Marathon gas station on Fairfield Rd sells discs.

Also, the next best option would be Xtreme Games in Antioch. 911 Main St, Antioch, IL 60002
https://www.xtremegamesonline.com/

Latest posts