• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc to the face, ouch

It is Will. From Paige Pierce's facebook page, "Devans force was like 20 feet from basket and Lavone Wolfe threw it to the basket... Will got in the way."

It apparently doesn't take much for a disc to do quite a bit of damage. I can't imagine what a long throw would do to someone's face.

it is Will, he's playing in SOKY this weekend in bowling green KY and that's where his fb photos are saying he is at. not a good way to start the tournament that he won last year

I thought that was WS but assumed it was the guy posting. Wow, that's even crazier now.

Here's the after pic!

stitcheso.jpg

All those guys that justify driving on others before they've cleared the hole, or who joke around about it, need to experience this for themselves. In that Clearwater/Bicycling thread, some of those same guys should try getting hit by a car or watching a friend or loved one suffer or die because of it. Maybe then everyone will get a clue.

Ouch dude...hope it heals up soon.

its-time-to-stop-posting-cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pic-picture-funny-lolcat-cute-fun-lovely-photo-images1.jpg

When somebody yells "fore" don't look in their direction.

I was at a tourney earlier this year on a small course and you could hear "fore" being yelled at 3 or 4 holes around you. I made it a point to just cover my head when I heard it.

I was at a tourney earlier this year on a small course and you could hear "fore" being yelled at 3 or 4 holes around you. I made it a point to just cover my head when I heard it.

EVERY time I hear "FORE" or "HEADS UP", I duck and cover. And say, "not in the face!!!"

Duck... and cover.

images

Latest posts