• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc you like but didn't make the cut

Axis. Not sure if it is me or the disc, but my Fuse's are better for me. Much more versatile, but I'll try a lighter Axis when they are available. Maybe that will be better.

I have been grabbing my Fuse for straighter shots, and my Axis for more anny based lines. WHAT IS GOING ON?!

I hear ya though, the Fuse is such a friggin work horse.

oh goodness. I have stacks and stacks of discs that didn't "make it". I think towards the end of this month I'll have a lot of stuff up for sale.

MD2. If there weren't our beloved Roc and Buzzz then I'm sure the MD2 would be on the top of a lot of people's bags. But not going to stay here. Roc Comet is to solid. Buzzz.

whippet , Fl, and core for all of the above mentioned reasons as well

Echostar Mako - Beat Rocs do just fine
ESP Buzzz - Axis booted it out for straight approaches
DX Valkyrie - Took it down to the DX Teebird and haven't looked back

My favorite discs that the last few months have been replaced in the bag (in order of preference):

1. Valkyrie
2. Wizard
3. Stingray
4. Warlock
5. Rogue
6. Flow
7. Archon
8. TL
9. Havoc
10. Banger GT

beat pro destroyer is quickly losing ground to a gl colorshift bolt!

I really wanted pds to make my bag but my teebirds are just as good. My teebirds seem to go almost as far plus the rim is smaller so I don't get as much slippage. Also I'm about to pull my wraiths for tds...they go almost the same distance.

I was using buzzes but my rocs won out.

yeti aviar - Love the concave flight plate, feels great in a putting grip for an Aviar and flies nice, just prefer Ions.

Voodoo, Wizard, Challenger (Ions and Rhynos are the only putter I'll ever need)
Any mid besides Rocs
Firebird (Loved it, but the good ones are expensive)
Valks/Beasts (Good discs, but they just became too flippy as I got better)

Latest posts