• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc you've thrown the furthest

El Oso Peligroso

Par Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Today I cranked my rogue out to about 380, which felt great because a few months ago my backhands didn't even get to 300, but I've been working on my form a lot and now I'm seeing some results :) I got the rogue in a tournament a few months ago and it's hands down the best max d understable driver. Even if you don't have a huge arm, that disc just keeps gliding.

Now it's your turn to tell me about your 150 r-pro boss.:D

164 star wraith 551 in a field

166 Champ Monarch, just a tad over 400 feet...that was only once though.
More generally speaking it's my 169 ESP Surge SS FLX at about 350ish...

Now it's your turn to tell me about your 150 r-pro boss.

Ok But its a 160. Im getting out about 275-310. For me that is a bomb.

rogue! i found one in a swamp and i haven't set it down since, the straightest, furthest flying driver i have ever thrown i over threw a 360ft hole on sunday with it

I was throwing and old beat up Valkyrie DX around 350, I couldn't even read the weight. I just lost it so I am trying to figure out what weight I was using.

I threw my beat dx beast about 600' this past weekend

550' 165 star wraith, downhill in Colorado . . . i love the thin air.

on flatish ground, i've thrown my 168 star Destroyer probably a little over 400'. I just started experiencing with different distance lines, so my max D has increased a lot lately. But, I haven't been able to go out to the field and measure it yet.

My 168g dx wraith is the only disc that's broken 400' on flat ground for me, and the only one I can consistently get over 350' with any accuracy.

Granted it was down #18 at Hyland Ski and Snowboard area. It jst missed the skilift chairs and landed about 100' from the basket. My buddy threw a star roadrunner 75' past the basket and into the ski lift house a cool (785').

Flat land the furthest I have thrown is about 325' with that same dx beast and it is PURPLE!

A 1st run champion boss is the farthest flying disc I've thrown. The only problem with it is that it is unreliably understable and is worthless into any amount of headwind. Great tailwind disc though, or sky roller.

Downhill? I threw a Wizard past a basket that was 880' from the teebox. The elevation change was 120' down, I believe. A lot of people don't realize that you can actually throw a mid range or putter further than a driver downhill because they don't hyzer out.

On flat land? Last weekend at The Jerry tournament in AZ I overthrew a hole that was a hair over 600' with a 170 gram Champion Beast. No, I'm not high....I just understand how to throw big full-flight bombs.

Downhill? I threw a Wizard past a basket that was 880' from the teebox. The elevation change was 120' down, I believe. A lot of people don't realize that you can actually throw a mid range or putter further than a driver downhill because they don't hyzer out.

On flat land? Last weekend at The Jerry tournament in AZ I overthrew a hole that was a hair over 600' with a 170 gram Champion Beast. No, I'm not high....I just understand how to throw big full-flight bombs.

You have been playig for eight months and you throw over 600 feet? This is just another "I have an 8 inch penis" discussion, almost no one tells the truth about thier distance.... I've been playing for over six years and my farthest throws on flat land go about 330 feet.

Latest posts