• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disced Down -> Tourney

Took a few drivers out for a couple rounds (leopard, eagle, teebird). The Leopard will stay in the bag. Nice low straight lines at 300'. The others flew farther but were not as pretty or consistent for me. The leopard felt good.

Another thing that I did not consider for the tourney till after today was backup discs. I played the temp second 18 holes (marked with flags and spray paint only) and there are a couple water holes and a couple where berry bushes may swallow a disc.

The Firebird was a nice addition too for overhead shots.

Last edited:
I was just read this whole thing and was also going to say bring back up discs for everything. I play the weekly doubles tournament around here all summer and for the first 3 or so I didn't have backups for my favorite drivers. I lost one every time and it completely ruined me mentally for the rest of the day.

I only carry 6 or so molds right now but I have two of each in my bag. If I loose one then its no big deal.

I would say work in the leopard and maybe a teebird. That should cover most of your shots and it wouldn't be going crazy with adding new drivers.

Man I wish i was patient enough to play with just mids for a long time. I don't throw anything too fast but im sure i would benefit from just using mids for a while. It would be hard to give up my Vision though since i would pretty much instantly loose 50 or so feet.

Latest posts