• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

discgolfcenter.com

Individual pictures or you don't get my business. Please for your own sake? Not trying to be a dick but I need to know what I'm buying.

I've made a handful of orders through them over the years but every single one was for a unique disc - where they actually took individual pictures.

I would hazard a guess that DGC has put a whole lot of time and money their new website so there is no way they are going to switch back.
I cannot recall ANY company doing a major face lift of a website then switching back. I'm sure it's happened, but I can't think of any examples.
I really liked the old version, but I don't mind the new.

This is likely true. I remember when Yahoo! Finance changed their popular message board format, and the dropoff in usage was so severe that I shorted the stock and made a profit from doing that. Cause and effect? You make the call. But they went off a cliff and still refused to change back to the old format.

As of this posting, the DGC site does not work on my tablet at all. The buttons don't work. It looks like trash as the photos pop up in all the wrong places. And it's difficult to use on my computer. If DGC doesn't go back, my business they will have lost. And that's not an idle comment; I have spend several THOUSAND dollars buying discs from their (old) website.

If Disc Golf Center actually wanted to make their site better they could have worked on the search function. If you search "Ion" you still have to look through two pages of results to find the Ions. I don't want to see Lion, Falchion, Motion, Orion, Pioneer, etc.

If you thought looking for an Ion was bad then you're not going to want to search for a Nova.

Works fine for me. The new website that really sucks is Marshall Street. Haven't bought from them since the switch.

It's new? Like, they switched from something older to that? I was thinking how outdated and clunky (and slow) it was, though I've had nothing but great experiences ordering from them.

Yeesh...they need to hire somebody.

My new idea is to purchase a couple of discs every week. So when we can start playing again, it will be like Christmas with all the new plastic that is ready to be thrown!

Also, I can't remember the gentleman's name, but I requested a couple of domed Wraiths and he quickly responded. I also got my order shipped yesterday morning.

Being a St. Louis guy, if I order Friday-Monday, I always get my order no later than Friday and the shipping is free plus the 10% off helps as well!

Thanks a lot, I'm sure I'll be spending another $1000 here before much longer! :thmbup:

JL

That's funny - I've only been playing for a few years, so I think of the current Marshall Street site as the only one they've ever had. Even though I find the Infinite and OTB sites "better" for different reasons, I still use the Marshall Street flight chart almost every time I'm considering a new disc. I've never warmed up to Gotta Go Gotta Throw's chart and that's the only other comprehensive cross-brand chart I know of. Are there others?

I use this one. It's not a big chart with a bunch of discs shown on the same page. It lets you compare up to four molds side by side.

http://www.inboundsdiscgolf.com/content/

I hate that i cant just go to their site and see whats newly added. I loved all the information on one page. Now i got to click a thousand times to sift through the stuff i dont want to see

I hate that i cant just go to their site and see whats newly added. I loved all the information on one page. Now i got to click a thousand times to sift through the stuff i dont want to see

If you just click on "Discs" without choosing any sub cat, you land on a page where you can sort, filter, etc, just about anything...EXCEPT sorting by latest additions. Soo..close. lol..

Latest posts