• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DiscGolfScene Help Please

PBokor

Eagle Member
Is it possible to change divisions after registering? I have trying to figure it out without success. I can change contact info but not divisions. Is it even possible?

Thx. Problem is the TD (my buddy) is the one I'm asking for. We have a bunch of players who want to change divisions post registration.

I just to need to know if it is possible and, if so, how? Otherwise, we have to wing it day of.

TIA

TD does not know how to do it within the system. Sounds like it is possible, just non- intuitive...

Yup....definately possible. I see it done all the time. As stated below, usually the TD does the change. Have no idea how to do it though. I am sure a TD will show up and help. Maybe reach out to a more experienced TD in the area or shoot Pete a message on DGS. I have had pretty good luck with him replying promptly.

It's simple. On the tourney page on the DGS, go to the "add/edit players" tab and change the division via the drop down box.

There may be one additional step to this, and that's after going to the add/edit tab, you have to click the player's name (or the arrow to the left) to open up all their info. Then the dropdown appears to change their division.

There may be one additional step to this, and that's after going to the add/edit tab, you have to click the player's name (or the arrow to the left) to open up all their info. Then the dropdown appears to change their division.

Yep, and you have to "save changes".

The easiest way for a player to change is in their confirmation email. There is a link to make changes. This allows them to switch divisions and will also get the money straight if there is a difference. This saves the TD from having to keep track of whether someone has paid the difference or is owed a refund. Help a TD out and use the links.