• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Disco Ball Buzzz SET – 2018 Memorial 1 of only 10!

4Bogey

Managed to get my hands on a Disco Ball Buzzz SET – 2018 Memorial. This Disco Ball Buzzz set comes with a Z Buzzz, Mini Z Buzzz and Snap Cap Buzzz with the full foil process then stamped with the Memorial Championship artwork. Full stamp on the big Buzzz, main Skull art on Mini Z Buzzz and 30th Anny text on Snap Cap Buzzz!

I managed to get the lazer rainbow too! Only 10 of this foil made! And not available online anywhere! The picture doesnt even come close to showing just how beautiful these discs and minis are!

Attachments

• 20180131_095430.jpg
    20180131_095430.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 138
Managed to get my hands on a Disco Ball Buzzz SET – 2018 Memorial. This Disco Ball Buzzz set comes with a Z Buzzz, Mini Z Buzzz and Snap Cap Buzzz with the full foil process then stamped with the Memorial Championship artwork. Full stamp on the big Buzzz, main Skull art on Mini Z Buzzz and 30th Anny text on Snap Cap Buzzz!

I managed to get the lazer rainbow too! Only 10 of this foil made! And not available online anywhere! The picture doesnt even come close to showing just how beautiful these discs and minis are!

That is really cool.

Also got two of the SuperColor Disco Ball Z GLO Buzzz – 2018 Memorial 1 of only 65 made. These are seriously impressive. Full foil glow and disco ball

Attachments

• 20180131_095443.jpg
    20180131_095443.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 86
Does that extra foil render them illegal for PDGA because of the weight?
These would be soooo easy to find in the rough, I would think: Way easier than any pink disc out there.

so how OS are they compared to current run z buzzes and to current run glow z buzzes?

I will never throw either of these. Both are full foil and VERY rare fountain hills is 1 of 65.
The memorial stamp only 90 were made (was told this by the store who sold them) 10 of each 9 different foil stamps. They sold 80 on the internet and this lazer rainbow was only available to purchase in person.

discs are built to fly!!

but i guess some are just too cool to let be free. i have a few wall hangers myself.

I would have thrown that the first day I got it, haha, I throw everything. I even threw an OOP SL Signed disc by Barry Schultz - I agree, maybe shouldn't have done that, haha, but whatever, I still have it, its still pretty new lookin' just used for a few rounds, wanted to see it fly. do what you want with discs I don't mind....but I think you should throw it ;) In my mailbox ;) ;)

Discraft did the Discraft thing though and there are at least 95 now (5 unmentioned at the time with green stamp). HOPEFULLY that is all they release, but look at 10 yr Buzzzes. Only 10k, oh and midnight, oh and glow, oh and flag stamp, oh and DFS, etc........ I don't believe any limited number releases anymore from Discraft or Innova.

discs are built to fly!!

but i guess some are just too cool to let be free. i have a few wall hangers myself.
I've been tempted since I have more than one set but I can't bring myself to do it

Discraft did the Discraft thing though and there are at least 95 now (5 unmentioned at the time with green stamp). HOPEFULLY that is all they release, but look at 10 yr Buzzzes. Only 10k, oh and midnight, oh and glow, oh and flag stamp, oh and DFS, etc........ I don't believe any limited number releases anymore from Discraft or Innova.
I just saw the other 5, even if they make a bit more I'm still happy I was able to get the only ones not available online