• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grants Pass, OR

Tom Pearce Park

Permanent course
3.85(based on 22 reviews)
Discraft Ace Race ~ Grants Pass
Posted by sportsmanbob
Ace Race
Tom Pearce Park
Contact Details
Contact Name: Bob Koch
Contact Email: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 541-450-8672
Divisions / Fees
Ace Race: 25.00$
Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 08:00 AM
Until: Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Category

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

Start: Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 08:00 AM
End: Saturday, October 31, 2015 - 06:00 PM

sportsmanbob

We will be playing 2 rounds of 18 holes. This event will be on Halloween, so wear your best costume. We will be having a prize for best costume. We will also have a raffle and maybe some other games. Come get yourself some ACES.
Rules of play:
Players are required to use the player package discs, and only these discs. If a disc is lost, the player has the option of using the second disc from the package. Only one throw per player per hole
The 2015 players packs will consist of:
2 D Line Prototype Putters
1 High Performance wicked t-shirt
1 mini
1 bottle opener
1 3-in-1 sticker
All shirts are the same color (graphite)

Waiver of liability: In Consideration of the foregoing, I myself, executors administrators and assignees, do hereby release and discharge all sponsors, coordination groups, volunteers, disc golf courses, parks organizations, host golf clubs, and any individuals associated with this event, for all claims of damages, demands and actions whatsoever, arising or growing out of my participation in this event. I recognize that participating in a competitive sport carries with it risk of injury or death and hereby accept this risk. I also waive ant right to photos or likenesses being used for media promotion and advertising from this sporting event.