• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Ad from early 90s

Sadjo

* Ace Member *
I'm not sure when this ad appeared...either 1992 or early 1993. It was with info I received about the 1993 AM World Championship in Fort Collins, CO. Most of the discs are no longer available.

Attachments

• Discraft Ad 199...0001.jpg
    Discraft Ad 199...0001.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 247
unstable lol.

"very fast" *looks at rim* looks like a mid to me :p.

I did think that Lightning had a much better line-up of discs than Discraft when I started playing. In '93 the Cyclone, Magnet and Hawk all came out and changed that pretty quickly.

Most are no longer made but I have a Tracer, Marauder and Shadow. Probably have some of the others in storage.

Do you have a Marauder with the original stamp? The only one I have left has the newer stamp. I liked the newer stamp better so I didn't hoard any with the old stamp.

Most are no longer made but I have a Tracer, Marauder and Shadow. Probably have some of the others in storage.

I have an example of each of those discs too. I also have some old stuff like the charts and adds too. I'll go through it and try and post some of it when I get home, next year.

Here's some stuff that I have allready uploaded:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Do you have a Marauder with the original stamp? The only one I have left has the newer stamp. I liked the newer stamp better so I didn't hoard any with the old stamp.

Yes...the Marauder was my go to 'frozen rope' disc of the mid 90s.

Where do you keep pulling out all this history from.?

Nice find

I had to travel last week to Minnesota for a funeral. While I was there I noticed my dad had reorganized his basement and garage. There were 15 boxes labeled as my Disc Golf stuff. I looked in three boxes. The first two were just old discs...the 3rd box was articles clipped from newspapers, old Disc Golf publications and notes and scorecards from tournaments I played in.

I grabbed a stack and brought it back with me....been going through it all this week. I'm really looking forward to my trip this next summer...I hope to load it all up and bring it back south with me.