• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] DISCRAFT BAG AND DISCS-TRADE/SELL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry C

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
My "extra" discs are taking over my living room. Ive accumulated probably 50 extra discs so some of them must go. I would take cash or trade equivalent value. Some discs are inked on bottom, if its an issue PM me and ask. I can acetone the ink off if you want. Buyer pays shipping, 2$ for 1 disc, 4$ for 2. I can make a deal if you buy several discs. I will entertain all offers.

I want in very good to new condition: (check with me on colors and weights)

KC & JK Aviar Putters
Star Katanas
SS esp Avengers
Teebirds
Rocs
Darts
R-Pro Boss

Discs rated by the Sleepy Scale:

10 - Never thrown, no ink, brand new condition
9 - Field tested or used for one or two rounds
8 - Lightly used with very minimal wear
7 - Used with some minor dings or scuffs but still in good shape
6 - Typical used disc with the usual dings, scratches but still worthy
5 - Kinda beat, significant wear, has lost a good bit of it's stability
4 - Beat up turnover disc with some evident war story wear
3 or under - Beat to Hades dog chew to

Group #1:
discsandbag002.jpg

Row 1:
Orange Z Stalker 9/10 174g 7$ SOLD, Tye Dye Z Stalker 9/10 174g 8$, eliteX XS 8/10 173g 6$ SOLD
Row 2:
SS Voodoo 8/10 175g 6$ SOLD, Wham-O Turnover 7/10 ?g 7$, Z Surge 5/10 ?g 5$

Group #2:
discsandbag003.jpg

Row 1:
Star Wraith 8/10 167g 9$ SOLD, Tourney stamped Star Boss 9/10 167g 10$, Champ Monster 7/10 175g 7$ SOLD
Row 2:
Star Valkyrie 7/10 170g 7$, Star Valkyrie 6/10 ?g 5$, Champ Groove 9.5/10 169g 9$
Row 3:
Champ Tye Dye Wraith 8/10 175g 10$, CFR Destroyer (misprint/tourney ghost stamp) 8/10 173g 18$ (there was one on e-bay a week ago for 23$)

I will entertain all offers.

*Discraft bag sold*

Last edited:
Ill trade you something for that monster (lost my good one at flip) mgiht also be intrested in that orange star wraith (also lost a star wraith at flip)

if you still have that bag next time you come to branstrom i will take it off your hands.

Grasstain, the bag might be sold Ill let you know, PM's have been sent guys.

I know someone wants this Wham-o Turnover, come on!! how ofthen have you seen one of these?:thmbup::popcorn:

One last bump before I let this thread crawl off and die. Someone is missing out on the most radical disc ever created, the WHAM-O Turnover!! Ive never seen one before I found that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.