• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Inc. - What Can I Do There?

Craton

Double Eagle Member
I'm going to be driving trough Wixom, MI next week, and realized that Discraft Inc. is in that city.

Does anyone know if they have anything set up for the public, or is their facility strictly industrial? Any shop or unsecured garbage bins of misprints?

I'm not positive, but I *think* you can call in and schedule a tour of the factory.

Idk about plastic finds, but I bet if you can take a tour, they'll have some for sale there.

From the Discraft site:

# Where is Discraft located?
Our mailing address is 29592 Beck Road, Wixom Michigan, 48393. Phone 248-624-2250, fax 248-624-3210.

# What are your hours of operation?
You'll find us here Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm eastern time. On weekends you'll either finds us at tournaments, or testing out the next killer disc at the Discraft proving grounds.

and here's craftsman to rain on our parade :(

Plan on tossin at all?

And sorry for the rain. In the summer the bay doors are open and one can see boxes. Is that better ;)

Haha, maybe on the tossing. I won't have much time on our way down to Cleveland for Turkey Day- but I was going to be driving through (I'm up in Indian River) so I was just thinking it could have been fun- I'd like even more to find a great shop between here and Toledo, OH that is anywhere as great as GottaGoGottaThrow was back in the cities for selection/price.

If you stop by, ask them why they gave up on the Nebula, then after they answer kick them in the gonads and say, "that was for BrotherDave, hater! DGCR 4 lyfe!!!"

If they're churning out ESP Wasps for WorldsCoolestGuy, be a chap and have them make me a dozen CryZtal Wasps in yellow and red, if you wouldn't mind. And maybe a gonad kick just for S&G.

and while you are there I believe there are many who would like to give a kick to the 'nads for not making more ESP Comets! :hfive:

Haha, maybe on the tossing. I won't have much time on our way down to Cleveland for Turkey Day- but I was going to be driving through (I'm up in Indian River) so I was just thinking it could have been fun- I'd like even more to find a great shop between here and Toledo, OH that is anywhere as great as GottaGoGottaThrow was back in the cities for selection/price.

The throw shop in yspsi would be your best bet.

Throw shop is mostly closed this time of year, only open for a few hours each week so timing would be important.

Say Hi to Mark Ellis for me. He lives in the basement, storage room B I think.

See if you can get them to see you a bunch of Nebulas or some OOPs they have laying around.

You could get a nice haul of discs, if they have some around in a box somewhere.

Latest posts