• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Presents Belch'n Turkey XI - Chattanooga, TN

JSurmann

* Ace Member *
Silver level trusted reviewer
http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/107086

https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Discraft_Presents_Belch_n_Turkey_XI_2013/register

1 rounds of 18 at 2 different courses (36 holes total) here in Chattannoga, TN.

One round to be played at The Sinks and another at the temporary Dam course that is only playable for this tournament.

Field limited to 144 and has filled the last 4 years.

Belch-n-TurkeyXI.jpg

Player Divisions & Entry Fees
$10.00 additional fee for players without current PDGA memberships.
$60.00 Open
$60.00 Open Women
$60.00 Master
$50.00 Advanced
$50.00 Advanced Women
$50.00 Advanced Master
$50.00 Advanced Master Women
$50.00 Advanced Grandmaster
$45.00 Intermediate
$45.00 Intermediate Women
$40.00 Recreational
$40.00 Recreational Women
$30.00 Junior I - Boys

If you were witin 200 mile of me, I'd be all over this

This is the best tourney in Chattanooga! Great payout and trophies! Some times there are Collector discs available for payout... :)

I love flyers like this. It looks like it was made in 10 different MSPaint sessions, with each subsequent idea in the designer's head getting added to a steadily-growing canvas size. Check it, we've got:

4 different font colors
At least three different font sizes
4 different boxes around information
5 sponsor logos strewn about the flyer
Bolding and underlining (all that's missing is some italics, preferably in incongruous spots)
All on a background that makes printing and posting costly and unpleasant!

Great event. Not sure if I can swing this when I go to KY for Turkey Day but would love to make this one.

I love flyers like this. It looks like it was made in 10 different MSPaint sessions, with each subsequent idea in the designer's head getting added to a steadily-growing canvas size. Check it, we've got:

4 different font colors
At least three different font sizes
4 different boxes around information
5 sponsor logos strewn about the flyer
Bolding and underlining (all that's missing is some italics, preferably in incongruous spots)
All on a background that makes printing and posting costly and unpleasant!

Why not help out and donate some of your 1337 flyer making skills instead of bashing? To be honest this event has filled every year for the past 5 years so they really don't even need to advertise. :thmbup:

Latest posts