• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Discraft Rares/Collectables

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaw4

Bogey Member
Here's what I'm looking for:

First run buzzz
2nd first run buzzz
Red 10 year buzzz
Black on black barstamp 10 year buzzz

First run z nukes
First run esp force (purple or black)
4 Chain Magnets
Any clear discraft disc w/ team stamp

I know it's not technically on your list, but I've got a limited edition Buzzz on my sale thread if you want it. It's marked on the back #42 of 50 made with this full color stamp:
7b4dfb97.jpg

And since you're not from the area, Mt.Airy is still ranked 16th in the world 'Most Favorited' course on DGCR. This disc celebrates the centennial of the park, in conjunction with the inaugural PDGA global tournament. It's OK if this isn't for you, but thought I'd offer. :p

I have this rare Cryz Buzz w PC stamp but no year, they were run without Jim Kenners ok for BG AMs, the 2007 was ground off the stamp without his approval. 1/~250. PM if interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 97
I have a 2006 Player's Cup ESP Buzzz (still in bag)

and Cryztal Buzzz GT 10/10 if you are interested

Let me know

I have a beautiful z fly dye buzzz with a pro d buzzz stamp on it if interested - pm if you would like a pic. Just leave me your phone number.

how about a signed Ron Russell 1st Run Z Comet? Blue in color, max weight, and always collector stored. my buddy used to play with him when he lived in michigan and got it signed when i met him late last year when i visited florida.

Not on your list but Discraft and old. Believe these are all unthrown and no ink. XS and two XLs

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts