• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Discs Added! Look! CE-KC PRO-1ST RUN-Proto-Pre Release-PRO Prices Lowered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the CE, KC Pro, 1st Run, Pre-release discs? Just pay the couple bucks and quit using your old sales thread and then you can change the title.....just saying. Nice gators though.

I just had the CE Teebird and Pro-Line Leos listed and am on to the Gators, easier to manage 1 thread instead of multiples. Thanks for the 2 cents and the bump!

I just had the CE Teebird and Pro-Line Leos listed and am on to the Gators, easier to manage 1 thread instead of multiples. Thanks for the 2 cents and the bump!

I know you just had them on here but this is also your same thread from when, June? You obviously are making some bank off these discs so why don't you just pony up and support the site that helps you do that. Then you also don't have to have misleading titles. There, now you have my 2 cents.

I know you just had them on here but this is also your same thread from when, June? You obviously are making some bank off these discs so why don't you just pony up and support the site that helps you do that. Then you also don't have to have misleading titles. There, now you have my 2 cents.

WOW, don't know why this thread got under your skin but I see many posts that have absoutely nothing to do with what they list, I'm just continuing a thread I posted a few months back saying that this is what I was going to do, add discs, don't know what is wrong with that? And as for "so why don't you just pony up and support the site that helps you do that", I have no idea what you are talking about. If you have an issue with something I did why don't you PM me, if you like something bump me and if you don't like something move on, thanks and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts