• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Discs for good prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have shown me these while I was in texas. Good luck with your sales and trades.

These discs are gone:

White Star Valkyrie
Green DX Cobra
Yellow Champion Leopard
Blue DX Leopard
Blue Valkyrie

14 left still

I posted a Wanted thread two weeks ago about an ESP Surge and didn't get any responses so i finally broke down and ordered one from discgolfcenter.com. I am sorry that I didn't check out your profile first.

How many X's on the KC Pro Eagle? What's the weight?

Just added a bunch more plastic to my trade tab. 41 discs available right now. Post here or PM if you are interested in anything.

There are 3 others: a JK Pro Valk, a Sparkle Force, and a Champion Leopard that I could not post pics of because you can see my number on them b/c they are translucent plastic.

A tiny piece of blue painter's tape will take care of that for next time, I think buyers would understand the reasoning for it being on the disc in the picture

Thanks. That's a good idea. When I have some spare time, I'll update the pics for the discs that I have available now.

A tiny piece of blue painter's tape will take care of that for next time, I think buyers would understand the reasoning for it being on the disc in the picture

Thanks. That's a good idea. When I have some spare time, I'll update the pics for the discs that I have available now.

I don't know if paint (photoshop does) has this function, but it should. You can blur out your information if there's a blur tool. I did it on one of my dye pics when I realized how clearly displayed my info was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts