• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Discs For Sale List

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, you guys bombarded me with PMs, which is GREAT, but, some got deleted in all the mayhem (and it doesn't save sent PMs :thmbdown:). deals with Koffee, and Roc1time are already solid. everyone else interested please email me at [email protected] so that i don't lose any info, and have a better record of who gets what, etc.

sorry guys, bretttallen got dibs on ALL my CE, as long as the deal goes through it's all gone. if it does fall through i will honor what i said via PM to you individually, as far as who got dibs.

thanks again guys, this helps me out a TON!

Brett got it with the CE list...I may have a couple more, but i'll have to dig them out. Will let ya know.

nope all yours...i update the list as things get sold, so typically, if it's on the list it's up for grabs!

lol, too bad photobucket deleted some of the others...gotta love silly ex's that let you take pictures of them, i figure i might as well share, they are ex's for a reason! buy some more plastic and i'll send over the unedited versions...much much better, trust me!

who was asking me about the classic rocs and throwers? seem to have lost that PM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts