• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Do Domey Verdicts still exist?

chadair

Bogey Member
I'm down to one Verdict with a good dome. Every Fuzion and Biofuzion I've bought online over the past year has had a nearly flat top. These flat topped Verdicts fall out of their fade early and seldom skip, which isn't what I'm looking for. Any advice on what plastic to try? Should I keep trying to find a domey Verdict, or give up and look for another mold (Anchor perhaps?).

I've never seen a domey Verdict either, but I do agree with you that the verdicts fade diminishes even in Lucid making it a completely different disc than when new (In a good way in my mind).

I rounded out its duties by adding a Lucid harp, but it didn't get out as far as I needed so I added a fuzion suspect. Now I got em all covered.

You might look at the suspect as it is a bit beefier and slightly shorter than a verdict that comes in at a pretty good angle and should get the skips your looking for.

I've never seen a domey Verdict either, but I do agree with you that the verdicts fade diminishes even in Lucid making it a completely different disc than when new (In a good way in my mind).

I rounded out its duties by adding a Lucid harp, but it didn't get out as far as I needed so I added a fuzion suspect. Now I got em all covered.

You might look at the suspect as it is a bit beefier and slightly shorter than a verdict that comes in at a pretty good angle and should get the skips your looking for.

I always meant to try a suspect. I think you just sold me on it. I have the harp in the same spot for the same reason, but ya, it does not exactly have legs on it. Something between the Harp and the Verdict that keeps its fade would be great.

I've had several Suspects and Verdicts. None of my Suspects have been even close to as beefy as any of my Verdicts. Tensor is close to a Suspect in a lot of ways, but more OS.

If you want to keep with trilogy I'd suggest a heavy VIP Bard. Much more reliable than a Verdict imho. I've thrown both a lot.

If you want to keep with trilogy I'd suggest a heavy VIP Bard. Much more reliable than a Verdict imho. I've thrown both a lot.

From my limited experience, I would agree with this.

I did have a a bio Verdict that had a bit of a dome, but it beat in pretty fast, faster than I have experienced with any outer bio discs. I had a bio Suspect that was real nice, used it for two years and never noticed any change.

I have a couple early run double-stamped Purple Lucid Verdicts w/ a good amount of dome that are super overstable in comparison to every other run of Verdict that I've thrown. I would love to find more

Last edited:
Unfortunately they do exist. My Verdict is thankfully flat, but I've seen several of the terrible domey ones at DD and another local store recently.

Latest posts