• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you say Tree Hate? Or is Tree Love Applicable to Hitting Trees in General?

fantastic

Plinko if it goes in tree and falls down to where i dont have to climb in.

wow never heard that around here, I understand that though.

I turn and say,"alright! Who was nicing me in their head?!"
;)

huh??

Treemendous or Tree Love

****ing Tree! or Tree Hate

Treemendous is awesome. I use quite a bit of cuss words when the disc isnt flyin right too... not too loud though only talking to myself.

playing FIFA the other day n hit post n said damn post hate ... if it had gone in then nothin but post love baby

Well, trees are part of the game and I've had bad deflections :mad: and good deflections. :D Can be frustrating, especially on a day when your game is off.

Though, yesterday, I hit one off a drive, shot it left and I never found the disc. I think it slid under the snow, though I thought for sure i saw it it hit in some rocks. :(

snow hate.

tree hate?? never, always tree love, whether for you or your card, someones always happy when you hit a tree, kinda like laughin at the bigger folk when they slip and fall - sucks for them, good for the audience :)

me or my card?

It really isn't either. I say tree love, because I love being out there with them. However, it just comes down to whether you hit the hole you aimed at to get through them or not. If not you get what you get. I mean did you play the correct side of the tree you aimed at so the spin will help you through if you come up a little bit short? It is something to consider.

I love being out there with the trees (of all kinds) but like I tried to explain when the disc is aided by tree we say, "Tree Love" when the disc is redirected in worng direction by tree we say, "Tree Hate."

I never say tree hate. I'd probably say something more along the lines of "you got no love from that tree."

interesting.

when someone hits a tree head on me and my friends (sometimes in unison) all shout "TREE PUNISHER"

like it.

We call it a Tree Assist.

We don't really have a 'tree hate' saying. Just 'awww' lol I guess.

I like this too, giving the trees a stat.

I think some people take words love n hate a little too serious on the course its not like we say tree hate then go cut the thing down. smh

Man we have all kinds of treeisms. Tree Love. Tree hate. Tree apathy. Tree rape.

Tree rape ... this has happened to me. Is there a group?

Tree Hate is the most common one around here.
...and I say it way, way too much.

me too.

Tree Love = good kick off tree
Tree Hate = bad kick into the rough
Treenied = hit a tree early and doesn't get very far from your lie

exactly.

Don't forget the all-important invisitree and my least favorite, the invisibranch.

I hate the invisibranch.

in my parts as long as the disc flies forward and we get decent "Penetration" we're all good. :D

in my parts we aint good till we get all the way in.

"Thank you Treesus!" in an evangelist voice. Heard it on a video once and have been saying it ever since.

"Bad tree!" Like scolding a dog when the bounce doesn't go your way.

Trees can not be trained though.

its tree love or hate around these parts or tree bender, which is what i call my friend who throws discs at trees and still aviods them

tree bender ... sounds like a a disc that makes a tree bend over from hitting it.

trees were here 1st. so i got no hate.
I'm a tree hugger so its always tree love. If it heads away from the fairway I say it was treejected. Tree + rejected.

Like I said, some of you take the words LOVE n HATE way too serious on the course.

"hey...if your gonna chop it,CHOP IT DOWN!!!"

that way I won't be hittin' it.

yea....

We say "Live by the trees, die by the trees."

We've also thrown around the idea of making a disc with a retractable Japanese Katana blade that would pop out after your throw to cut through those pesky small branches that you never think about, but dramatically change the flight pattern of your disc.

I'm alright with the course being trimmed of dead branches and even keeping trees "cleaned up"

Treenial, Treejected, Treenied...
Praise Treesus!

Nice.

I have a love/hate relationship with trees. Mostly they hate me, really.

hahahahaha.

Nothing but ching is the multiquote posterboy... i'm still tryin to figure out how to do that... but most appreciate you not making 30 quotes separately
that may fall under awesomesauce... but i'm easily entertained

I once said awww damn you hit that tree extension.- I was a bit drunk and my friends keep saying that now.

Latest posts