• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Does it count?

Aupps

Par Member
xmwPT.jpg

Not my pic, but curious if this is considered "supported by the chains"?

The pic works fine for me. That's crazy. I'd have to say that it is supported by the chains so it counts.

rules show its fine. the link is part of the chains.

B. Disc Entrapment Devices: In order to hole out, the thrower must release the disc
and it must come to rest supported by the chains and/or the inner cylinder (bottom and
inside wall) of the tray. It may be additionally supported by the pole. A disc observed by two
or more players of the group or an official to have entered the target below the top of the
tray or above the bottom of the chain support is not holed out.

^^^ lol sneaky sneaky... hmm after looking at it a sec where are the chains it seems like we should be able to see them even if the basket is resting on the ground

Wow!

^^^
According to the strict interpretation of rule B, no...but since that basket position can't be up to regulation, common sense says, "It's In!" :D

^^^ lol sneaky sneaky... hmm after looking at it a sec where are the chains it seems like we should be able to see them even if the basket is resting on the ground
It was actually more buried in the ground (the park flooded) than resting on the ground. I thought it might be a funny picture so I took it and then forgot about it until now.

I think it counts, but Playstation Move doesn't. I hit a long birdie shot to win a round on the gold level of Champions Cup and it wouldn't count it because the disc didn't come down into the basket. Of course the computer hit an impossible shot and made me putt from 10' away from the basket for the loss. I don't think I've turned on my PS3 since. Real discing is way better anyway.

I think it counts, but Playstation Move doesn't. I hit a long birdie shot to win a round on the gold level of Champions Cup and it wouldn't count it because the disc didn't come down into the basket. Of course the computer hit an impossible shot and made me putt from 10' away from the basket for the loss. I don't think I've turned on my PS3 since. Real discing is way better anyway.

Best game made!! Lol