• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Does it get any more DB than this?

id made me smile and laugh a lil. its funny but it does strike the after nerve of why do that. but whatever, find yourself some yellow paint and fix the problem.

I keep a magic eraser in my bag for this kind of nonsense, they work well with a little elbow grease.I've seen a lot of stuff written on tee signs and cages but that is defintely the funniest.

This is as pointless as when people right "Ace" or "Hole In One" on the teesign or basket if it occurs. I think the bogey one is funnier though.

I don't care what anybody says, when I get my first bogey it's going on the basket.

I'll drop this tidbit here. Sharpie can be erased using sharpie. Go over the mark re-wetting the ink and smear it off with your finger or a rag.

Go-Jo waterless hand cleaner works with no issues - it is cheap AND more importantly doesn't let other people seeing you from a distance think you are ALSO defacing the basket - so it must be OK to do.:doh:

When they see you REMOVING it, it will hopefully keep them from marking it up in the future.

Give a kid a sharpie and watch out!

But to answer your question, yes it does get much more dirt bagish then that.

so is it frowned upon to write your name and date on the number plate if you ace the hole? I always thought that was tradition.

Only for children who don't know better - It is illegal in most places to deface city/county/state property - and if you marked up baskets on a private property course, I would hope the owner would let you know it is not ok there either - that's why you see 99% of the Disc golf World signing DISCS and they sometimes hang them on the walls to retire them. :thmbup:

Someone did this same thing at Brewer-Blue in Grand Rapids, except it was written on the tee sign. Its a 180ft hole. I guess it is somewhat of a big deal to bogey that hole, but a double or triple would be better. :\

You should have to be 21+ to purchase/own a sharpie. This works great when it comes to alcohol. :| :|

We had a new park going in a nice area and the city aproved a 9 hole coarse. The first week it was open all the pin signs got tagged and coarse got trashed. This action does not look good on the rest of us.

Do you think forums about public restrooms post threads about graffiti on the stall walls?